CSEC4 specialize in fully accredited level 3 Safeguarding Training Solutions to governments and organisations worldwide. Our aim is to design and deliver tailored solutions to meet the needs of our clients to optimize their well-being, safety and security.
We have a comprehensive team of fully accredited training professionals and associates who deliver the capacity and capability to safeguard and support the training and security sector both in the UK and Internationally.
Some Facts About Safeguarding
- Over 390,000 people received support from children's services in England in 2016
- Over 58,000 children in the UK were identified as needing protection from abuse in 2016
- Reports of sexual offences against children have increased sharply in the UK
- There are over 70,000 children in care in England
- The number of recorded sexual offences against under 16 year olds rose to over 2000 in 2016
The Services We Provide You
- Safeguarding children and child protection
- Safeguarding adults and adult protection
- Safeguarding needs assessment
- Safer recruitment understanding and implementation
What Our Services Guarantee
- We support your organisation by meeting the statutory requirement and legislation as set out in the UK
- We help you better recognize the signs of abuse and neglect
- We offer guidance on how to understand just who might be considered vulnerable
- It will increase trust and assurance within your organisation
- To better provide you with the knowledge to share information appropriately and most importantly, legally
- We will introduce you to effective recording and reporting of abuse and neglect
Why Choose CSEC4?
- Our course is a fully accredited Level 3 Award in Safeguarding and Protecting Children, Young People or Vulnerable Adults (RQF).
- We offer a full safeguarding needs assessment for you and your company. A completely bespoke solution to ensure our training is exactly what you need.
- Our training is held to the highest standard as we are a registered supplier to the United Nations