CSEC4 provides bespoke travel security training workshops to companies and organisations that have international commitments. Theses training packages and workshops support organisations and companies who may have concerns and issues with recruiting staff for positions that will require international travel and living outside of the United Kingdom.
The general perception is that the world is a far more dangerous place now than it has been for a long time. Theses perceptions have been exacerbated by misconceptions over threat levels in certain countries and regions. These training workshops provide the knowledge, understanding and skills to address the needs of the participants and their increased security concerns by using simple and effective training methodologies such as:
- Recognise warning signs (present in your environment)
- Evaluate the situation, understand what is happening and what may be about to happen.
- Avoid problems or confrontations before they become an issue.
- Diffuse problems or confrontations effectively to ensure they don’t escalate further.
- Extract yourself from whatever the trouble may be, with the minimum fuss. In other words, walk away!